Sunday, October 21, 2007

Food Week 5

Well guys I'm back. Well since my uncle came over I been eating less fast food for most of the week. However on Monday I went ova to the Settale Cafe which is next door to my school. In which I had the New Yorker combo which is a hamburger with tomatos, onions, lettuce and bacon n a side of curly fries and a coke. It was good better than McDonalds and a great meal on a Monday cuz I need the engery to do my radio show at the web radio studio at 5pm. On Tuesday at home I eat hot wings with roti not bad quite tasty. For the remainder of the week I ate left ova Chiense takeout. Remind me to nva have an leftova egg roll. Too greasy very greasy. Leave that bitter after taste in your mouth. Yuck!!!!! Anyway I be back next time for another editon of my blog. Until then this is Christopher De Lardge saying good night and good luck.

1 comment:

futuristicretrobaby88 said...

Yeah definitly..left over take out hardly ever tastes the same...I guess the flavor of hte food o r something it just doesn't taste the same.....Ur on the school radio show thats cool...I had no idea...BTW if you like the New Yorker form Seatle cafe there is this place by the train station called Fresco, they have a sandwich called the New Yorker as well. But this bad boy hs Turkey,Chedder Cheese, Bacon, lettuce, Tomatoe, and this sauce thats similar to the Big Mac all served on Panni Bread... boy when you try this you'll thank me later....