Saturday, October 20, 2007

Food Week 4

Hi everyone well my uncle came ova from Grand Cayman and We mostly home cooked meals. Such as Fried Trout with rice stewed beans and potato salad on Monday. The funny thing i eat it for most of the week. It is a better alturnative to fast food any day. In which I'm trying to cut down. This week I felt much engertic and more peepy. I always happy and bubbly naturally. :) On Thursday I took my Uncle to Chinatown to Mr Tang's Resturant. It's the corner at Mullberry and Mott Street. It is one of the best resturant in Chinatown. We had Peking Duck, Fried Rice, Tea and Lo Mein. Ahhhh it is so good like heaven. Chiense food is the best kind of food in the world in my point of view. That's my post for the week. Christopher De Lardge postin have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

C. Jason Smith said...

Fast food has A LOT of sugar and salt. Bad on the heart, buddy! Eat that home-cooking.