Thursday, October 11, 2007

Food Week 3

Most of the food I eat on a daily basis is usually I buy from the resturant, chiense take out, pizza or sometimes fast food. I rather have White Castle than Mcdonald's any day of the week. My favorite Chiense food take out dish is Buffalo Wings with French Fries and extra hot sauce and ketchup. However I have to walk from my house to the store which is at Lefferts Blvd and at 111th ave in South Ozone Park. It's quite tasty and good. Everytime I walk in that resturant the nice lady knows how I like my food. Now I go to the White Castle at Jamaica Ave. Of course the one near me is at 97th street and at Rockaway Blvd. Now I could walk over there however if I have really a craving for it. It's worth the talk.... It's really is. Now why your gas smell like onions it's beyond me. I save that for another time. I'm sorry its late due my project for Lou. I will post clips on my blog of my favorite interviews online. That a my part of my food week, for this post i'm Christopher De Lardge saying good night, and good luck

No comments: