Monday, March 3, 2008

TV Talk with Christopher: Memo to the American Public

Hey everyone welcome to the post its been a while since I post on my blog. Well I'm alive and well. Anyway I'm here to announce that my internet radio show Talk with Christopher will for the spring and for the rest of 2008 it called TV Talk with Christopher: Memo to the American Public. In this special series I will be talkin bout topics has as Mass Media, FCC, International and Home affairs. I will be airin interviews with the newsmakers and airin documentaries/newsmagazines: Now on PBS, Frontline, Wide Angle, Bill Moyers Journal and others. I hope this series it fun and informative. To listen 2 my show log on 2 the LaGuardia Community College Web radio website at: http://www.lagcc.cuny.edu/webradio/ and listen to TV Talk with Christopher every Monday at 5:00 p.m. See you there and Catch you on the flipside.

No comments: